Faerie Lairs, Home Decor
Saelyyia
 Posted: 12th January 2017, 10:59 AM
The Twilight Rose
Administrator
268 posts
Joined 5.Nov.15
Southern California

Recently my father passed away out of the blue and my mate and I have since taken over the lease on him home which was a blessing in disguiese for us. We were struggling to find a home to call our own (we have been together 7 years) and while I miss my dad terribly each and every day we finally have a home of our own, well sort of. One of our friends is moving in because it is a 4 bedroom house and we needed 1 more person to make rent comfortably, but that is okay. The cool part however is that since it is my childhood home and I have been in the house for years its all my furniture in the house anyways and what few things Dad had, but the guys are going to let me handle home decor 100%! They are seriously going to let me turn the home into a sanctuary fit for the magical! I am so excited. the master bath will be mermaid themed, and our bedroom will probably be the colors of twilight with canopies and twinkly lights. My old room actually has a canopy ceiling but the new roomie says that is too girly so that will be the one sanctuary of the "manly geeks" in our home, but now I get to start the process of converting the place.

Anyone else have home decor they want to share?

--------------------
~~~ Sometimes Life Just Needs a Bit of Magic ~~~

Administrator Account - Have a question? Need some help?
Private message or email me!
PMEmailWebsite
^
Kalypsokrystal
 Posted: 23rd February 2017, 12:02 AM
Nursery Rhyme
6 posts
Joined 11.Apr.16
N/A

So very sorry for the loss of your father, but glad it has a positive outcome for you.

I one saw a bedroom that had branches on the wall at the head of the bed that reached out over it...by candle lite it was spectacular...and scarves could be draped amongst the branches.

I will look forward to seeing photos as you decorate!
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Blather & Babble | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

©