Fae Magazine
Saelyyia
 Posted: 18th August 2016, 8:39 AM
Fable
Administrator
254 posts
Joined 5.Nov.15
Southern California

I am so excited for the Fall issue. Not sure if anyone else here keeps up with FAE Magazine out of the UK, but it is such a magical little publication. Their fall issue is featuring Unicorns and the Lady Amalthea. My wings are all a-flutter with anticipation for my copy to arrive. I always enjoy their magazine, but since I have been very big on our hooved Fae this year (some of you may have seen my unicorn nymph debut from LOJ2016) I cannot wait to get my hands on the fall issue. Plus it is a great source for inspiration for new costume pieces! http://i.imgur.com/BhkEP7T.gif

What about you dearies? Does anyone else get or read FAE Magazine?

--------------------
~~~ Sometimes Life Just Needs a Bit of Magic ~~~

Administrator Account - Have a question? Need some help?
Private message or email me!
PMEmailWebsite
^
Saelyyia
 Posted: 22nd December 2016, 9:52 AM
Fable
Administrator
254 posts
Joined 5.Nov.15
Southern California

Not sure if anyone else is subscribed to the newsletter or not so I thought I would share the news:

http://i.imgur.com/BhkEP7T.gif ALL BACK ISSUES ARE OF FAE MAGAZINE ARE CURRENTLY 1/2 PRICE! http://i.imgur.com/BhkEP7T.gif

This puts them at only £2.50/ea. for anyone who wants to get their hands on the older issues.

--------------------

PMEmailWebsite
^
Leafy the Fairy
 Posted: 30th January 2017, 8:31 PM
Nursery Rhyme
34 posts
Joined 22.Feb.16
WNY

I actually prefer Faerie Magazine over Fae Magazine. I feel like Fae has great pics but a lot of advertisements compared to Faerie. faerie has plenty of photos but more articles and stories. Preferable I would get both haha but I think Faerie Magazine is made in the US and therefore is cheaper?
PMWebsite
^
Leafy the Fairy
 Posted: 30th January 2017, 8:36 PM
Nursery Rhyme
34 posts
Joined 22.Feb.16
WNY

I went to look and I actually have the unicorn issue of Fae and two issues of Faerie. They're pretty much the same price but Faerie has more pages and stories. It's nice if you're in the U S because they feature Twig a lot and Fancy Fairy Wings and other American artists. Of course Fae from the UK are better able to have photos from those amazing fairy infused European locations and more festival and events with I depth history.
PMWebsite
^
Saelyyia
 Posted: 31st January 2017, 9:58 AM
Fable
Administrator
254 posts
Joined 5.Nov.15
Southern California

I find they both have their strengths. While I agree with Leafy and prefer Faerie Magazine's literary content and their abundance of articles and written work I tend to use FAE Magazine as more of a "shopping" or "whats going on in the Fae community/world" type of catalog since it features so many events, up and coming news in the media for the community, and independent creators among our ranks.

--------------------

PMEmailWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

©