New Poll

Greetings
Ebeneezer Grumpypants
 Posted: 2nd October 2017, 7:07 PM
Nursery Rhyme
2 posts
Joined 2.Oct.17
Dayton, OH

Hello all, Ebeneezer Grumpypants, the Bogle of Briarwood, the Goblin of Willy Nilly and sometimes Troll here.

I am a professional entertainer at renaissance faires and festivals. I tell stories, talk about Fae lore and let people know the best way to make pixie sticks. (a fly swatter to start).

I have a Book O'Faces page and I also run a group called the Facebook Fae of the Americas.

I'm always looking to expand my area of performing from the Ohio/Kentucky/Indiana area.

Thanks.
PMEmailWebsite
^
Saelyyia
 Posted: 3rd October 2017, 8:43 AM
The Twilight Rose
Administrator
267 posts
Joined 5.Nov.15
Southern California

Welcome to the forums Ebeneezer Grumpypants. It is wonderful to have on or your kind here among us. I hope we attract more bogles, goblins, trolls, harpies, and more in the near future. And I look foward to learning more about you and your journey as you share your tales and adventures with us.

I am also very interested in this Fae of the Americas group on the Book O' Faces. Would you perhaps share with us more about that?

--------------------
~~~ Sometimes Life Just Needs a Bit of Magic ~~~

Administrator Account - Have a question? Need some help?
Private message or email me!
PMEmailWebsite
^
Ebeneezer Grumpypants
 Posted: 22nd October 2017, 6:44 PM
Nursery Rhyme
2 posts
Joined 2.Oct.17
Dayton, OH

The FBFoA group is a networking group for rennies, shop owners, photographers and the like to keep in touch and to let others know when something Fae related is going on.

It's not a big group and I keep it as drama and spam free as I can.

PMEmailWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Introductions | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

©