Does Anyone Know Any Harpy Characters?
Ashe
 Posted: 14th February 2016, 7:20 PM
the feathered fae
Administrator
233 posts
Joined 12.Apr.15
Cali

Now that my harpy wing project is finally underway, I'm thinking of the cons that I will be able to wear them to! lot of my friends take me to anime conventions, but they also include video games and other forms of media.

I've cosplayed other characters before, but I've never cosplayed an original character of mine (which is where the wings come in). When I go to fae conventions and renaissance fairs I will simply go as my faesona Setorin, but for other types of conventions I think it would be nice to be able to say "Hey! I'm this character from this show!" and create a corresponding costume that includes the wings. Kind of understand?

My issue is that I can't find any sort of harpy character with brown wings like how mine will be. There's been a couple of anime characters and a character from a video game I used to play but she barely wears any clothes haha. Probably not fit for a teenager at a convention.

So just wondering if anyone knows any harpy characters offhand? It would be a big help!

--------------------
Your friendly neighborhood faerie

Administrator Account - Have a question? Need some help?
Private message or email me!
PMEmail
^
Lavendyre the Fairy
 Posted: 21st February 2016, 9:02 PM
Nursery Rhyme
Guests
6 posts
Joined 15.Feb.15
Texas

I can't really think of any harpy characters although in my fairy backstory my grandmother was a harpy. Not that it helps too much with your costume, but more so on the idea that other folks do consider harpy characters. lol

--------------------
Lavendyre the Fairy
PMEmail
^
Ashe
 Posted: 21st February 2016, 9:14 PM
the feathered fae
Administrator
233 posts
Joined 12.Apr.15
Cali

Oh I appreciate it! I know that harpies are usually uncommon characters. Deciding that my faesona was a harpy was kind of a risk considering that harpies are normally viewed as monsters instead of fae, so I love it when they are integrated into the community http://i.imgur.com/fcfBcpz.gif

--------------------
Your friendly neighborhood faerie

Administrator Account - Have a question? Need some help?
Private message or email me!
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Cosplay | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

©