Saelyyia
 Posted: 23rd March 2017, 11:38 AM
Fable
Administrator
254 posts
Joined 5.Nov.15
Southern California

Hello dear faeries!

I know we have been quiet for some time now here in the update section, but have no fear the admin team is hard at work behind the scenes churning out pixie dust and looking for ways to improve our little community here. Because of that, we have been considering submitting ads to either FAE Magazine, a Karen Kay Publication, and/or Faerie Magazine to get the word about the site out there to other Fae enthusiasts who may not know we are here.

On that note, while we have a design in mind and are working on it, we thought we would put this out there for the rest of you to share your thoughts and feelings on the matter. That being said, what type of an add would attract your attention or inspire you to visit the forums and check us out if you were to come across it in a publication? Please share your thoughts and feelings below.

--------------------
~~~ Sometimes Life Just Needs a Bit of Magic ~~~

Administrator Account - Have a question? Need some help?
Private message or email me!
PMEmailWebsite
^
Leafy the Fairy
 Posted: 26th March 2017, 9:10 PM
Nursery Rhyme
34 posts
Joined 22.Feb.16
WNY

That would be really cool to see! I'd like to see more pro fae join us and maybe share their wisdom. It seems like non of the established performers have time to visit these forums. At mernetwork most of the pros were already part of the community before they got too big and so continue helping others.

Not sure how to help with the ad except something bright and colorful! Have you priced out what either mag will charge?
PMWebsite
^
Ashe
 Posted: 26th March 2017, 10:53 PM
the feathered fae
Administrator
233 posts
Joined 12.Apr.15
Cali

QUOTE (Leafy the Fairy @ 26th March 2017, 8:10 PM)
That would be really cool to see! I'd like to see more pro fae join us and maybe share their wisdom.

Not sure how to help with the ad except something bright and colorful!

Definitely our goal! And for the add, we have some cool ideas planned with lovely summer-colored lights and effects. In the ad, we'll try to feature at least a few types of fae and ages so people will really get that community feel.

--------------------
Your friendly neighborhood faerie

PMEmail
^
Saelyyia
 Posted: 27th March 2017, 8:49 AM
Fable
Administrator
254 posts
Joined 5.Nov.15
Southern California

Also yes we are looking at running either and 8th page or a banner ad depending on which designs we like more. Right now our concept is a mid summer themed shoot with some lights and fog with a foliage background and multiple types of Fae represented to show the diversity of the community.

--------------------
~~~ Sometimes Life Just Needs a Bit of Magic ~~~

PMEmailWebsite
^
Lirelyn
 Posted: 27th April 2017, 9:05 PM
Nursery Rhyme
4 posts
Joined 26.Apr.17
Southeast Arizona, USA

What catches my eye is a good headline and good copy (and thematic yet readable typography-- you can tell I work for a newspaper.)
Have you worked out what the ad will say?
The idea of the forum sells itself... as long as it's clear from the ad at first glance what you are about, it should do fine for you!

--------------------
Fae and fantasy fine art: lirelyn.com
PMWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Site News | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

©